Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bree5150
Accepted Solution

What is pets ...really?

Ive been playing pets for a while now and still really do not understand the purpose behind it. I know that you are buying people and if some one else buys them you will get a percentage of that purchase price. But what are you really getting out of it? I also know that you can buy 79000 gold (or something like that) for $49.99 USD...so you mean to tell me that people are really buying computer gold just to buy other people? I just do not get it. It really just looks like up to date prostitution with out the sex

Seasoned Veteran
RWSQUILLIONS

Re: What is pets ...really?

NOBODY EVER SAID YOU HAVE TO PLAY IF IT'S OVER YOUR HEAD!

Bree5150

First of all that has nothing to do with it. The fact of the matter is all I wanted to kn what the purpose of the game is and of course instead of getting an answer so jackass takes time out of their day to respond with something so foolish...i understand you probably go through all forums putting stupid comments instead of helping people underatand and if im not mistaken thats what this is for. Idiot
Advocate
JenniferQ

[ Edited ]

Hello Bree ,

This is the million dollar question

' What do we get out of the Pet game ' ? You can have so many scenarios ....

In my opinion though the Pet game to me is about friendships & I have met many many lovely people on Tagged . The game is obviously built around buy & sell , trade , I play with my friends for the fun of it - if you see I have over 5,000 wishers & 30,000 views - I really should be in the top 20 - I choose not to .

Theres a skill to buy a good pet or increase a good pet & watch it sell in an instant for a profit thats a good reward in the pet game . Or to jump onto a run & be the second last to buy the pet again make a nice profit .

Some want to be # 1 & will bulldoze everyone to get there - All players have their own plan

Egos come into it & even though its not real $ people do take it quite seriously to SUCCEED in the game maybe because they didnt succeed in REAL LIFE . Who knows ?

Theres a bit of everything in Pets - the GOOD , THE BAD & THE UGLY . ( honesty & fairness , cheating & hacking) alot of friendships were damaged because if this

Regarding gold .. in the game if your value is higher than your cash it is sensible to buy some gold it makes you more attractive to be bought . But again some people play without buying gold its their challenge to grow in the game & their choice

At the end of the day its horses for courses - its your choice to play .

For some they are addicted to Pets & some people have no interest . Like me I dont like playing Mafia Wars some people do .

To be interested in the pet game you have to be into it play pet runs , buy small male pets , find some female pets who just signed in , fix your profile , add a skin , photos , listen to a new video , add pet players , this to me is enjoyable because I made it

- like everything in life its what you make of it !

Occasional Poster
AnabellesAngels

WELL SAID JEN

Seasoned Veteran
RWSQUILLIONS

No this is the 1st. time!

Problem Solver
pweis

Pets used to be a great social game, a good game to meet friends...

but the play has changed a lot, it's not really that fair or fun anymore

mostly you will find a lot of fake profiles here, hard to meet anyone, and it's impossible to do well here unless you also generate a lot of fake profiles, which destroys the social aspect of the game

Bree5150

THANK YOU FOR BREAKING IT DOWN FOR ME...LOL IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

virgo28m

couldnt you just say 'hi' to someone via their profile if you are looking for friends? you know, a more 'direct' way of seeking friends out? i tend to agree with bree, there seems no 'end product' where the game of pets is concerned. you buy people and earn 'cyber' value.... wow, exciting!! i dont play the game, and my profile is private, and it really grinds my gears that people can buy me, people who i do not know or could not care less for. seems i can 'opt out', but thats just for me to not play, once done it seems i'm still open to be bought by other players. frustrating indeed.

One-Hit Wonder
mhimay

haha.. havent u see this game from facebook?... facebook started dis game "pets" before.